Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you.
Health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers.
Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
Ask your broker for a quote or contact Alliah.Sheta@UHG.com
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs. Click here to learn more.
Here is a quick FAQ with some additional information.
LetsGetChecked At-Home Lab Testing
Diagnostics are the first step to a healthier life. 70% of treatment plans depend on diagnostic tests. LetsGetChecked provides affordable, reliable, and convenient home health lab testing services to employees for a 30% discount off retail with promo code Hospitality30.
- Avoid waiting rooms, costly physician visits, and lab fees; simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in, and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- Review your results with a qualified medical professional and discuss recommended next steps for care, including condition-focused prescriptions and ongoing monitoring, provided by the LetsGetChecked medical team.
- LetsGetChecked offers a wide range of validated, at-home testing options:
LetsGetChecked test kits require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to your team for savings! Click here to learn more
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies
- Cards and coupons are pre-activatedand easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
For more information about any of these products, please contact Alliah.Sheta@UHG.com
Health and Wellness resources supporting well-being of hospitality employers + employees.
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
- 30% increase in depression since 2020; 26.1% of Americans now suffer from anxiety https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama-health-forum/fullarticle/2778458
- S. drug overdose deaths surged nearly 30 percent in 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm
- 60% of US counties have no psychiatrist
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact email@example.com for more information.